Sunday, December 16, 2012

In Hell



This is a series of 3 images I composed and shot for my Digital Image Illustration final. I am very pleased with the way these images came out. So much so that I have decided to make it a two part series. This series will consist of 12 images. 6 of which will be black and red, and the other 6 will be pink and white. It will be titled In Heaven, In Hell. I want to make angelic object with innocent meaning, such as fruit, look sinister and evil. And the opposite to objects used for violence such as a gun, grenade and brass knuckles, look innocent and pure. I want to bring a strong message with this series, and have high hopes for how far I can go with this idea. I will keep you updated on the progress with the series, I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment